4.28 CEU's CA BRN; 4 "L" Cerps IBCLE
The Art of Comfort Care With Clinical Competencies
By Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
- Negotiating the maze of controversies of attachment
- Diplomatically changing what isn't working for her
- Competencies breastfeeding in bed
- Finding the right nursing place in her home
- Pillows - a help or a hinderence?
- Baby-Led and Laid-Back Breastfeeding in depth
- Program includes:
- Films to illustrate new concepts in attachment that work!
- Lots of photos
- Students practicing competencies in class
- Links for further study
- Click here to see what Baby Friendly objectives this Module fulfills.
IBLCE will count any course/conference that offers CERPS (their continuing education units) toward your 90 hours.
|CEU/CERPs||CA Board of RN Contact Hours/IBCLE Continuing Educ Hours - $25.00|
|Set of 5||BULK CEU/CERPs for Hospital/Medical Office - $100|
When you receive your DVD, download the Outline, Bibliography & Handouts if applicable, from the links below. Viewing the DVD in its entirety is facilitated with these. If you have purchased CEU/Cerps fill out the CEU Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once it is received we will email you the Post Test. NOTE: The Questions are selected to reflect what was discussed on the DVD by the live class. If you achieve 70% correct answers on the test once it is emailed for grading the certificate will be mailed to you. Lastly, please fill out the Evaluation form. Feedback is very much appreciated.
|Post Test will be mailed to you upon receipt of the CEU Application|