THE FIRST WEEK
Learning Baby’s Natural Rhythms And Patterns
By Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
- How the baby's rhythms differ in the first 24 hour and the second and third 24 hours
- Baby’s normal rhythms and patterns in the first and second week
- How the baby brings in and sets up the milk supply - success!
- How to help mom rest without changing baby’s rhythms
- Directing parents to feed the baby and not focus on getting baby to sleep
- Feeding, pooping and peeing charts – how to lessen the complication they bring and use it to teach
- Protecting the vulnerable baby from illness from eager outsiders while encouraging mom’s social needs
- Program includes:
- Lots of photos to make the points clear
- Many, many links for further study
- Click here to see what Baby Friendly objectives this Module fulfills.
IBLCE will count any course/conference that offers CERPS (their continuing education units) toward your 90 hours.
|CEU/CERPs||CA Board of RN Contact Hours/IBCLE Continuing Educ Hours - $25.00|
|Set of 5||BULK CEU/CERPs for Hospital/Medical Office - $100|
When you receive your DVD, download the Outline, Bibliography & Handouts if applicable, from the links below. Viewing the DVD in its entirety is facilitated with these. If you have purchased CEU/Cerps fill out the CEU Application and email it to email@example.com. Once it is received we will email you the Post Test. NOTE: The Questions are selected to reflect what was discussed on the DVD by the live class. If you achieve 70% correct answers on the test once it is emailed for grading the certificate will be mailed to you. Lastly, please fill out the Evaluation form. Feedback is very much appreciated.
|Handouts , Infant Behaviour Sleep Cycles||Bibliography|
|Post Test will be mailed to you upon receipt of the CEU Application|