And How it May Affect the Breastfeeding Process
By Kittie Frantz, RN, CPNP-PC
- A Powerpoint Presentation of a complete physical exam of the newborn live with 12 students
- What we expect to see & how to reassure parents
- What problems we might see & when to involve the doctor
- How these unique aspects of a newborn will affect the breastfeeding process
- How to do a Complete Suckling Assessment with x-ray visuals.
- Learn how to answer common parent
- Erythema toxicum
- And more!
- Program includes:
- Many movies to illustrate the content
- Lots of photos & demonstrations
- Links added to encourage further study
- Click here to see what Baby Friendly objectives this Module fulfills
I just watched the forst module of your Baby's Perspective series. I loved it! I want to congratulate you on an excellent teaching tool with very good video editing. Thank you for putting this series together. I am convinced it will help many health care professionals interacting with mother-baby dyads. I especially like your anecdote illustrating the "uninvited baby". What a great and respectful approach you had. Ghislaine Reid, IBCLC Montreal, Canada
IBLCE will count any course/conference that offers CERPS (their continuing education units) toward your 90 hours.
|CEU/CERPs||CA Board of RN Contact Hours/IBCLE Continuing Educ Hours - $25.00|
|Set of 5||BULK CEU/CERPs for Hospital/Medical Office - $100|
When you receive your DVD, download the Outline, Bibliography & Handouts if applicable, from the links below. Viewing the DVD in its entirety is facilitated with these. If you have purchased CEU/Cerps fill out the CEU Application and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Once it is received we will email you the Post Test. NOTE: The Questions are selected to reflect what was discussed on the DVD by the live class. If you achieve 70% correct answers on the test once it is emailed for grading the certificate will be mailed to you. Lastly, please fill out the Evaluation form. Feedback is very much appreciated.
|Post Test will be mailed to you upon receipt of the CEU Application|