INFANT QUICK REFERENCE CARDS
- The first card calculates for you the 10% normal weight loss from newbornweights, and what baby would weigh after the loss! Perfect for home visits.
- The second card is for full term infants up to six months of age to calculate the number of ounces of 20 calorie per ounce milk an infant needs every 24 hours by the infant's weight! (108 Kcal/Kg) (available as an App for the iPhone)
- The third card is also used to calculate the number of ounces of 20 calorie per ounce milk an infant needs based on her weight. This 120Kcal/Kg chart is used for infants who are small for gestational age (SGA), full term but under a month of age, and progressing to "catch-up weight" if weight gain was previously slow. (available as an App for the iPhone)
- The fourth card is a Pounds to Kilograms conversion chart. (available as an App for the iPhone)
- This new fifth card summarizes infant and child growth parameters. Average weight gains per day, per month and per year. Average length increases by year and average head circumference growth in the first year.
- These pocket-size laminated cards are ideal for quick reference in infant feeding. Dietitians love them!
- Lactation Consultants can use this in assisting working women as to how much to pump or to measure how much baby is getting from a Feeding Tube Device.
|CARDS||$6.00 Per Set of Five Laminated 3" x 5" Pocket-sized Cards