BREASTFEEDING PRODUCT GUIDE BOOK
- 172 of the breastfeeding products on the market listed in one easy reference!
- An in-depth comparison of products from 82 companies divided into easy-access chapters.
- Each chapter is complete with a Consumer Reports style comparison chart! Now you can compare product features to find the best product for your particular needs.
- Chapters include:
- Electric Breast Pumps
- Nipple Creams
- Breast Cups and Shells
- Battery Operated Breast Pumps
- Tote Bags
- Breast Pads
- Manual Hand Pumps
- Nipple Shields
- Feeding Tube Devices
- Milk Storage Bags
- Miscellaneous Products
The chapters tell you what you need to know about each of the product features so you can make the best choice! A must for the professional to assist the woman in choosing a product just right for her circumstances. Parents love it too! - Thrifty discerning parents can shop for the best price!
Do you know:
- Which breast creams are pesticide free?
- Which bra pads have hidden plastic liners?
- Which pumps mimic baby's suckling action best? (and therefore sustain a milk supply longer)
- Which tote bags hold the most?
This easy to use reference book makes the lactation professional truly professional, in that she will have access to the entire market for her clients. The list of manufactures in the appendix gives 800 phone numbers. That plus your credit card and FEDEX brings this market place to your doorstep! Also check our links to find them faster.
Sale - Only $6.95!
Available in pdf format on a disk
Get the E-book and supplement for $10.00